Monday, December 7, 2009

brave night

Tonight I terrified. Tonight I thought I might pass out. Tonight I sang.
and had sooo much fun!!!! I love to sing, and I wish I could just remember that and not get so nervous. I sang with Emily Bigler and Donal played the guitar for us. Emily's ward had a ward talent night and asked me to sing with her. I said yes a while ago, but I never thought it would ever happen. I ate my words tonight. I loved it, once I got up there. It helped that all of my roommates and some of my FHE brothers came. There really is nothing like being in front of people and knowing there are at least a few friendly faces out there. We sang "Leave the Pieces" by the Wreckers

1 comment:

  1. Hi you!!! You have a blog!!! YAY! You are so talented....horses singing...piano! What can't you do!

    Love ya
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete